A would like to extend a GREAT BIG "THANK YOU" to Debbie from Debbie Does Creations for nominating my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. She is such a sweetheart, and we have found out that we are "next door neighbors"...hoping to meet up soon! Debbie has an amazing blog, and I feel privileged. So, thank you, Debbie!
The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise. Click on the link to find out more.
If nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. Here are the instructions for the lucky participants:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger that nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Let's see...add Versatile Blogger Award to post (check). Thank the AMAZING blogger that nominate you with link back to their blog (check). Include set of rules (check). I guess my next task is to nominate my 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. I will say...this is AMAZINGLY difficult! Since my short journey into blogging...I've met and read some AMAZING blogs...so this is SO HARD!!! But, I FINALLY decided on 15 that I wanted to nominate, in no particular order. Please go check these blogs out, and show them some love!
1. Dee @ The Shady Porch
2. Holly @ Bella Nest
3. Anita @ Scattering The Stones
4. Samm @ Little House in the Big D
5. Jill @ Jillify It
6. Loren @ Pandora's Craftbox
7. Aimee @ Twigg Studios
8. Rose @ Rosie Sweet Home
9. Manda Jane @ Elf House Chronicles
10. Jen @ Finding Heaven
11. Jessi @ Rising with the Son
12. Katherine @ Katherine's Corner
13. Angela @ The Not So Functional Housewife
14. Trish & Bonnie @ Uncommon
15. Jenn @ The Purposeful Mom
Now...7 random completely random pieces of information about me...this is EVEN HARDER!!!
1. I've never met ANYONE EVER with the same name as my middle name...I've heard variations...but NOT ONE PERSON with my middle name!
2. I LOVE TO READ...and, once I get hooked, I can stay up all night just to read the complete book.
3. My husband and I honeymooned in Jackson Hole, WY...and, it has an airport kind of like the set of "Wings"...you walk out on the tarmac to the airplanes. Anyway, they lost our luggage flying in...so, we didn't have any luggage except our carry ons for the first night of our honeymoon. Oh yeah, I can't ski well either...but, it is GORGEOUS! Would go back in a heartbeat!!
4. I have studied three different areas of studies since high school...BSW in Social Work, Graduate in Education, and Paralegal Certificate. Yes, I enjoy all three!!
5. My dad raised cows (I'm a TN gal)...and, when I was in the fourth grade...I purchased a female cow (heifer) from him to "invest" and learn the value of money and saving. I used the money from my cow and sale of her calves each year to purchase my first car...a Chevrolet Cavalier. Oh yeah...I paid him to take care of the calf...I wasn't and am not a "farm girl" at all!
6. I purchased and lived in my own home for 4 years prior to getting married to my husband. When we got engaged...I decided to sell it, and sold it WITHOUT A REALTOR and while we were on a vacation in New Mexico! I doubt that would happen in this real estate climate...but, it was "kind of" awesome!
7. I've never broken any of my bones...but, when I was 5 years old...I cut my toe to the bone. Still one of my most vivid childhood memories, and the scar to show it!
Well...there they are VERY RANDOM pieces of info that I know you feel so blessed to now know about me! :) So...there you have it...now go and visit these wonderful blogs and show them some love. Thank you Debbie for passing the award onto me. I truly appreciate it!
Each week I may link up at the parties located at my tab located on my blog love tab here. Feel free to check these lovely sites out!