I am so honored! I was recently nominated by CJ @ Food Stories Blog for an amazing new blog award...the "Illuminating Blogger Award". The Illuminating Blogger Award is to be passed on to fellow bloggers for "illuminating, informative" blog content. I feel truly honored that the actual originator of the award felt that my blog fit this description...thank you very much, CJ. You made my day!!
As with most blog awards, this award comes with a few rules (but, let's face it...the rules are great in the fact that it allows us to get to know each other better, and we get to acknowledge and spotlight others!). Just follow the steps below:
- The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
Okay, a random thing about myself:
I met/began dating my husband on Valentine's Day (well, we actually didn't go on our date until 2 days after because Valentine's Day holds a lot of pressure for a first date). Then, we got married on Christmas (actually day after). I guess you can say holidays tend to be good for us!
My 5 Illuminating Blogger Nominees (wow this is hard to narrow down):
- Anita @ Scattering The Stones
- Lorrie @ Finding Secret Treasure
- Trish and Bonnie @ Uncommon Designs
- Jill @ Two Yellow Birds Decor
- Ramona @ Create with Joy
Narrowing down to 5, honestly, is excruciatingly hard...however, I feel blessed by these blogs and love the content they share. All of these blogs are absolutely AMAZING in my eyes...as well as some of the sweetest ladies I've had the pleasure to "meet" via blogging! I encourage everyone to check them out if you haven't visited them before. They are ALL GREAT!!! I believe they each fit the description of this award..."illuminating and informative". Congrats ladies!
If you enjoyed or were blessed by what you read in this post, I would love for you to subscribe and follow me. You can follow and contact me via any of the following: