I'm truly blessed...I've been nominated for another blog award. I've received the award "Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award", which is to encourage the spirit of sisterhood. Faith & Fibromyalgia nominated me for this award...and, she has an amazing blog about Christian living with Fibromyalgia. I truly love her blog as she is very informative as well as full of compassion regarding chronic illness and its impact on one's life. I urge you to go and show her some love...you won't regret it!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver.
2. Post 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto 7 other deserving bloggers and inform them that they have been nominated.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
7 Things About Me:
1. I've never met or heard of anyone with the same middle name as mine. I'm unique :)2. I've received 2 different college degrees, and almost completed one more degree(pulled out before finished because I realized I didn't want to complete...3 classes short). I have a BSW in social work, paralegal certificate, and like I said 3 classes short of Masters of Education in Curriculum and Education.
3. I used to be deadly terrified of needles (literally passed out after receiving shot once at doctor's office). I had to get over this phobia FAST as I have gotten poked and prodded on so much in the past five and a half years. I even learned how to give myself shot at one point (not that I liked it).
4. I love to read.
5. As a piggy back on #4....In addition to the Bible, my favorite authors are: Danielle Steel, Nicholas Sparks, Beth Moore, and inspirational and devotional books.
6. I LOVE mashed potatoes and mac n' cheese...I go on streaks (especially when I'm having really bad "flare ups") that I could eat them all the time. However, I am
forced encouraged to eat protein with them as well.
7. I purchased and lived in my own home for 4 years prior to getting married to my husband. When we got engaged...I had to sell it, and I sold it WITHOUT A REALTOR while we were on a vacation in New Mexico! I doubt that would happen in this real estate climate...but, it was "kind of" awesome! Oh yeah...and, it was an "all cash" offer with no contingencies.
My 7 Lovely Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Nominees:
If you enjoyed or were blessed by what you read in this post, I would love for you to subscribe and follow me. You can follow and contact me via any of the following:
- Barbara @ Chase the Star
- Denise @ Refine Me
- Candace @ Candace Creations
- Holly @ Bella Nest
- Danni @ Silo Hill Farm
- Robin @ Garage Sales R Us
- Katherine @ Simply Sweet Sunday
Ohhh....I want to nominate more!!! Since I recently passed the "Sunshine Award" on to some of my other fellow bloggers, I decided to pass this award onto some additional bloggers that I was unable to include....And, I STILL have more that I wish I could nominate :)! These are some wonderful women, as well as some top notch blogs! I'm proud to pass on and nominate each one of these lovely ladies/blogs for the "Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award". I encourage you to check them out, and let them know that I sent you.
I want to again thank my friend @ "Faith & Fibromyalgia" for the nomination. I feel blessed to be nominated.