I was recently awarded this Sunshine Award from my friend at Faith & Fibromyalgia. She has such a lovely blog and is so gifted in bringing awareness to this chronic illness that we share, fibromyalgia. I appreciate the lovely things that she shared about me when nominating me for this award. She is just an amazing young lady.
This award is given to "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the "blogosphere".
Here are the rules:
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
If you do this, you get the award! You can use the image above to either put on your post or on your blog itself!
3. You should comment on your nominees' blogs to let them know you've nominated them.
Here are my questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
I don't think that I have a favorite philosopher...sorry.
2. What is your favorite number?
My favorite number is 7.
3. What is your favorite animal?
My favorite animal is VERY SPECIFIC...it is the Yorkshire Terrier. My little Bailey is a Yorkshire Terrier, and he is the perfect companion. He is an amazing cuddler when I am sick, happy to see us when we come home...just like a part of the family! What can I say...he has us wrapped around his little paw!
|Awww...isn't he the cutest thing ever???|
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter urls?
Twitter: I do not "tweet"...I opened a twitter account at one time. However, the account was hacked fairly soon thereafter. I kept forgetting to "tweet", etc. So, I decided to stick with social media that I understood and enjoyed using.