My husband is a great "executer" of some of my DIY home project ideas in the home...and I plan to show some of the projects we have already completed...and, as we complete some of our future projects; they will be shown as well. I'm primarily the "brains" and "executer" of the the DIY crafts, and my husband tends to be my EXCELLENT supporter...ESPECIALLY on the financial side!!! (I also like to do it as cheap and financially savvy as possible; and, I will provide tips in these areas, when possible).
I am a Christian, and strive to live my life to glorify my Savior daily. This does not mean that I am perfect, as I am an imperfect human being. I hope this blog is used to glorify, as living for my Lord and Savior is my main purpose in life.
I do have a chronic medical condition, which partially inspired the blog. So, I look forward to sharing some lessons on life in general that I have picked up due to my illness, some spiritual devotionals, in addition to my craft ideas/DIY projects/home decorating ideas...I'M SO EXCITED!!! Thanks for stopping by.
"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 4: 10-11
And then, of course, a picture of "the king of the castle":
There are various ways to follow me and my blog:
- Follow via Google Friend Connect via my sidebar
- Follow via Linky Followers via my sidebar
- Follow me on Pinterest (just click the button at the end of any of my posts and it will go right to my boards)...lots of inspiration there!!!
- Follow Chronic Christian Crafter on facebook via my sidebar or by typing in "Chronic Christian Crafter" in facebook and pressing "like" for updates
- Subscribe to e-mail via feedburner on sidebar to receive e-mail of blog post updates (you will have to confirm subscription with feedburner). You will not receive an e-mail unless I post something new.
I hope that you find a way to follow that suits your needs. I also have a blog grab button for my blog via my sidebar (if you "love my blog SO MUCH") that you can grab the code to and place on your blog.
I may also be contacted by commenting on any blog posts that you think is GREAT or by e-mail at email@example.com. I try to respond to each comment...sometimes it takes a little time, due to things coming up...how my days are progressing physically, etc. But, please know each comment, contact is VALUED...and, if you are taking the time to comment on my blog, my work...I will be following up!!!
Many blessings friends and I look forward to hearing from you,